Who We Serve
Ideal Client Household:
- Believes that trust and integrity form the basis of a strong working relationship
- Places value on strong proactive planning and actively participates in this process
- Believes that a conservative fee-based approach to investing would best meet their needs
- Has a minimum of $500,000 of investable assets
- Believes that the most effective planning occurs when they are able to trust one advisor to coordinate all their planning
We have the tools and resources to help you live the life you’ve dreamed of and make your money last.
We can nurture your wealth so you can live life on your terms, while planning for your family’s future. This is it. Your time. You may have been dreaming of retirement for years, possibly decades, and now it’s here. The good news is you likely have 20 or more years ahead of you to enjoy life as you see fit. Let’s make sure you’re ready.
We can help new retirees, like you, smooth the transition and overcome the challenges of such a profound lifestyle change. Working together, we’ll talk about what you need and want your money to do for you and assess the likelihood that you’ll be able to achieve these goals given the time you have and the risk you’re willing to take. If you have to make tradeoffs, we’ll help you there, too, showing you how small compromises might make a big impact over the long term. We’ll also talk about the things that concern you, and solutions that can help alleviate those concerns. And as your lifestyle changes, we’ll update your financial plan to keep you moving in the direction you want to go.